Brews By The Bay…brought to you by the Garden State and Delaware Brewers Guild. Two festivals in two states combine into one incredible beer event.
A celebration of New Jersey and Delaware brewing with your local breweries! This event will be held on the grounds of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry (both Cape May and Lewes Terminals). The Garden State and Delaware Craft Brewers Guilds are 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organizations that exists to unify the New Jersey Delaware brewing community. Our mission is to protect, promote, represent, and educate our members and customers.
The Garden State Brewers Guild will be at the Cape May Ferry Terminal from 12PM – 4PM
The Delaware Brewers Guild will be at the Lewes Ferry Terminal from 4PM – 8PM
Delaware breweries will stay in Delaware. New Jersey breweries will stay in New Jersey.
Tickets will be sold for each individual side or as a combo ticket for both sides. A combo ticket includes a round trip foot passenger ferry ticket.
New Jersey Participating Breweries include:
• Cape May Brewery
• Flying Fish
• Rinn Duin
• Cricket Hill
Delaware Participating breweries include:
• 16 Mile
• Dogfish Head
• Fordham/Old Dominion
• Iron Hill
• Twin Lakes
• 3rd Wave Brew Company
• Argilla Brewing Company
• Mispillion River Brewing
Event details -
• Cape May, NJ Gates open at 12pm
• Lewes, DE Gates open at 4pm
• This is a Rain or Shine event.
• Tickets will be available at the gates BUT they will be $45 (vs. $40 online)
• The Cape May-Lewes Ferry will be offering a limited number of ferry ride/beer festival tickets.
• Cape May: Cresson Avenue Band
• Lewes: TBD
The festival has been designed so that there is ample time at both festivals and be able to return in one day. The ferry between Cape May and Lewes takes approximately 90 minutes.
• From Lewes: Take the 10:15 or 11:15 ferry to Cape May. Attend the Cape May side of the festival for as long as you like. Return back to Lewes on the ferry at 1PM, 2:30PM or 4:30PM ferry. Then attend the second part of the festival on the Lewes, Delaware side.
• Cape May: Start at the Cape May terminal and attend this side first. Head to Lewes on the ferry at 1PM, 2:30PM or 4:30PM departure time. Attend the second part of the festival on the Lewes, Delaware side. Return back to Cape May on the 4:15PM, 6:15PM or 7:45PM ferry!